We are looking for volunteers with a heart for our ministry and who have skills in the following areas:
- Building Maintenance (plumbing, electrical, general)
- IT assistance
- Youth/Children (contact Rebekah).
- Bilingual men and women who can assist in outreach and advocacy work: responsibilities might include driving people to court dates, meetings, or appointments, translation work, assisting Spanish-speakers with job applications
To inquire about any of our volunteer opportunities, contact Tierra Nueva at 360-755-5299 or email our Administrator.
Current Job Openings
Are you called to ministry on the margins in the power of the Holy Spirit? We are looking for a few great people to join Tierra Nueva’s continuing mission to demonstrate the total salvation and liberation of Jesus to those on the margins.
- Maturity in the Holy Spirit
- Experience doing ministry on the margins
- Provide pastoral care and emotional support for women inside or coming out of jail
- Accompany women and advocate for them within the legal system and other agencies
- Invite women into deeper relationship with Jesus through prayer, discipleship, and hearing God’s voice
Office and Communications Administrator
- Motivated, organized, and able to multi-task
- Experience with IT and web site design and maintenance
- Manage the flow of information through the Tierra Nueva office
- Serve as the primary connection point for people contacting Tierra Nueva (staff and general public)
- Coordinate with building facilities, communications, and bookkeeping
- Coordinate IT
- Manage Tierra Nueva web site
- Facilitate Human Resources
- Carry out of other assigned and miscellaneous tasks